Father’s day is just around the corner (Sunday 19th June 2023 if you didn’t know) and so it’s time to start thinking about how to spoil him. To give you a hand, we’ve come up with 6 different ways to show Dad your appreciation for just how great it is. Take a look and let us know what you think…
1. Plan a special day: if your Dad loves to play golf, enjoys a picnic at his favourite park or is crazy enough to have a love affair with his local football team then why not plan a special day where you can both take part in his favourite activity. He’ll appreciate the effort and will get to have some fun with his favourite child!
2. Treat him to a Father’s Day Chocolate & Fudge Hamper: Dad deserves to be spoiled and what better way that with a beautifully hand-crafted wicker hamper basket filled with chocolate, fudge and popcorn treats!
3. Cook a special meal: we all know that the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach so why not surprise Dad with his favourite home cooked meal. Go for 3 courses with his lovely glass of wine and you’ll go straight into his good books!
4. Create a photo album: fill it with nostalgic photos of you and the family in years gone by or on holiday together. We all love looking back on the good old’ days and that’s why we love the idea of creating a photo album for Father’s Day…it’s guaranteed to put a smile on his face, and maybe even a tear in his eye.
5. Get active together: Plan a fun outdoor activity like hiking, biking, or kayaking. This is a great way to bond with your dad and create a load of new memories (take plenty of pictures so next year you can create a photo album for him!).
6. Relax together: Sometimes the best way to spoil your dad is to give him some much-needed rest and relaxation. Treat him to a spa day or a massage, or simply spend a lazy day watching movies or playing games together.
Remember, the most important thing is to show your dad how much you care and appreciate him. So whatever you choose to do, make sure it comes from the heart and shows him how much he means to you. Good luck!